Information for those interested in purchasing products (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
The personal data, which you have provided to us and which you will provide us during the relationship, are processed for the purpose of executing the obligations deriving from the sales contract to which you are a part, as well as to fulfill the consequent obligations imposed by laws, regulations or legislation community.
Your personal data are processed for promotional and advertising purposes, only if expressly and previously permitted by you by "clicking" on the appropriate box on the registration form. The treatment takes place, also with the aid of electronic means, in compliance with the procedures that art. 11 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (from now on: the Law) places as a guarantee for you and, in general, protecting your rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity. The processing will take place for a period of time not exceeding that strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes. The personal data you provide are not disclosed to third parties.
We have adopted the minimum security measures for the processing of your personal data provided for by articles. 33 ff. of the Law. We undertake to adapt the aforementioned measures in accordance with the provisions of subsequent legislative amendments, as well as in relation to the technical evolution of the sector and the experience gained. The provision of personal data is your faculty, but it is absolutely essential for us to pursue the purposes of the processing mentioned above. Failure to provide the data necessarily implies the impossibility of fulfilling the obligations deriving from any concluded sales contract. The data controller, that is, the person responsible for making decisions regarding the purposes and methods of processing your personal data, is the Motorexplosion Staff.
Article 7 of the Law, shown below, identifies the rights you hold in relation to the processing of your personal data mentioned above and that you have provided to us.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 - Right to access personal data and other rights
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
For any information on privacy or to be deleted from our databases write to firstname.lastname@example.org